The main results and outcomes for the schools in Estonia (Viimsi Secondary School, Randvere School and Haabneeme School)
Other changes in the organisational level:
- Changes in the daily schedule: In Randvere school they have one longer break for outdoors (20 minutes). In Viimsi it was hard to change the schedule, however in 2017/2018 when the school will reorganize into basic school, the good examples of the partners will be taken into account in planning the daily schedule.
- Changes in the school yard planning and development: in Viimsi school there are new game areas painted on the ground for both breaktimes and lessons, there is the basketball area and football goals, in Randvere there are basketball playing areas.
- School educational plan changes: there are more guests and parents involved with the active lifestyle lesson giving. Healthy food project is an integrated lesson between human science and cooking.
- Changes in after school activities: There are more opportunities for after school activities (schools have
collected more games, books, movies, they can use the Nordplus toolboxes, game
- Have let the families know about activity and health programmes at school
- Included families and community members in the project activities
- Provided activity and health programmes or workshops to students, families and school staff