Meeting in Rantakylän koulu 6th - 9th April 2014
The second meeting of the project took place in Joensuu in Rantakylä school. The agenda of the meeting:
Overview of the period October - April
At first all the partners shared their activities for activating breaktimes since the meeting in Estonia in October 2013
The activities until the end of the 1st project year
The 2nd year brainstorm
What’s written in the application for the 2nd year?
- Focusing on active lifestyle through sports and health education
- The essential aim is to promote active way of life
- One aim is raise awareness of healthy and active lifestyle through different lessons by showing models and being examples ourselves.
- Another aim is to create teaching models which could be integrated into the curriculum.
- Parent/home involvement
- Activities in classroom level
- Activities in school level