The project impact and the main results in Centro Primary School
In the beginning of the project and at the end of the project a survey was filled in by the school staff on the topic of break times, possibilities and opportunities for children being active during the school day. The results were compared and are presented here.
Other changes in the organisational level:
- Changes in the daily schedule: On the 2nd project year there was a change done in the daily schedule. Three breaks - 15 minutes, one outdoor break - 30 minutes, one break - 5 minutes.
- Changes in the school yard planning and development: In the school yard we equipted the climbing facility, set up the basketball hoops, sand box. We are planning to built a small football pitch.
- School educational plan changes: we integrated themes more based on human body, healthy and active lifestyle and chess lessons for 1st graders.
- Changes in after school activities: Allocating club hours we are more focused on child and his possibilities to choose.
- Have let the families know about activity and health programmes at school
- Included families and community members in the project activities
- Provided activity and health programmes or workshops to students, families and school staff